- The software for the COE Controller was developed by Flameworker Marcel Braun to fit the specific needs of the Boro Flameworker
- It can be easy as pressing Go to start working and Go twice to anneal your piece and call it a night.
- The Controller is programmed to heat to 1100 F but you can set it for whatever temperature you want.
- You can choose between the 3 preset Annealing programs or creat your own.
- It also includes built in striking and repair programs.
- …watch the video
Marcel knows how important to know how long your piece is at he set point temperature. That is why he programmed a feature in the controller that tells you exactly that amount of time. If you dip below that temperature it waits until it is back to set point and restarts the clock.